WWII D-Day Airsoft Reenactment Pics

M60 Driver

Some awesome shots and great photography! I like the haze around the mountains early in the morning. One question though, did the Brit Airborne really have women commandos? ;)

YankeeDiv26

Here are two threads from the World War 2 Airsoft Association forum. The first link is of pictures, the second an after action report from one of the members who went. The pictures were taken by a professional photographer in a WW2 impression. The event was run by BattleSim, a company that runs airsoft and blank reenactment events. They have an excellent week-long full immersion style event that replicates a vietnam era RECONDO school, and is taught by actual vietnam veteran RECONDO cadre and has a high percentage of opfor that have professional military experience. These guys are top knotch!

http://ww2aa.proboards45.com/index.cgi?boa...amp;thread=3782

http://ww2aa.proboards45.com/index.cgi?boa...amp;thread=3780

-Tim

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, very nice thats a nice camera and camera work! iv alwas wanted to stay alway from reenactment cuz of people's lack of realism in gear and such but these guys look great!

^ ^

Plus that would force me to buy repro ww2 gear ! thumbdown.gif:lol:

Serious the pics are just amazing looks like a job well done!

really awsome!!!

Justin, twothumbup.gif

• 1 month later...
Some awesome shots and great photography! I like the haze around the mountains early in the morning. One question though, did the Brit Airborne really have women commandos? ;)

She looks like she could probably take you into a pretty good choke-hold.

Those Airsoft guns look incredibly realistic.

I'm surprised there isn't an Airsoft event at Hard Rock Motorcycle Park like there is in January for reenactors. Or maybe since I'm not doing Airsoft (yet) I just don't get those memos.

Wow, what an awesome event and what a great setting to have it nestled in the mountains of Washington. twothumbup.gif What makes it even more impressive is the fact that none of the participants are 250 pounds and they are all some what young looking, makes it even more real! Great job and very good photos! :D

- Jeff