Civpol Cammo

kammo-man

Owen,

Neat Department of Defense uniform and probably something most folks don't recognize. Contractor stuff, in my opinion, is FAR more hard to find than something 'Joe" was issued. Do you have the name tape?

Best,

Peter

And would do what exactly ?

Civilian police...they can be found in places like Afghanistan and Kosovo...I think they have missions in about half a dozen countries. Their primary role is advisory and training. I believe quite a few countries participate including the US.

Best,

Peter

I like the big bold U.S. where the rank tab would be. It harkens back to the WWII Civilian Employees in uniform.

Spathologist

I like the big bold U.S. where the rank tab would be. It harkens back to the WWII Civilian Employees in uniform.

If he were a government employee, he would use this:

j5jeon.jpg

My wife and I were both involved in the CIVPOL mission to IRAQ and other UN missions working with the US State Department thru DYNCORPS corporation.

They were issued a mix of US field uniforms plus a lot of civilian purchased gear from various sources. ALOT of money was spent on this project and we lost some along the way to enemy action.

I will try to post a photo of the badge and dog tags but It's bin awhile since I have done this so it may take a few attempts.

regards,
Bob Frey