Can't post a pic

Guess I'm just computer stupid. Is it even possible to post a pic from am iPad. I have a page on there with pics that I downloaded from my iPhone ,but when I go to start a post I don't even get the block showing that says BROWSE,is it even possible?

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

I tried to on my iPod and it didn't work. The block was there but when I tried to upload the pictures they wouldn't upload. It would just be a blank post. Not sure if it would be different for ipads. I doubt it would.

Always looking for WW2 USMC militaria and WW2 Corpsman militaria. If you have any you don't want or want to sell let me know, I might be interested.

donation2016.gif

I wonder if any other forum member has had luck with it?

Always looking for WW2 USMC militaria and WW2 Corpsman militaria. If you have any you don't want or want to sell let me know, I might be interested.

donation2016.gif

• 1 month later...

Guess I'm just computer stupid. Is it even possible to post a pic from am iPad. I have a page on there with pics that I downloaded from my iPhone ,but when I go to start a post I don't even get the block showing that says BROWSE,is it even possible?

Visit http://www.instructables.com/id/basic-photo-editing/?ALLSTEPS for iDevices, Android, etc. editing, sizing, etc. This is just another resource being mentioned, as the threads of this topic contain the information as well.

Tom

post-2-0-10415400-1477335312.jpg

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif