Did anyone from the board purchase the LTG Knowles Uniform?

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this?

I was thinking about bidding on this lot, but it sold with buy it now. I was wondering if anyone on the board purchased it? I ended up purchasing LTG Knowles's Dress Mess Uniform along with other items from his estate and all the items would have went great together in a collection but I missed out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Named-IDd-US-ARMY-LT-GENERAL-LTG-UNIFORM-w-CAP-MEDALS-SET-Vintage-Vietnam-/151267037209?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=w8k%252FTbjTI9X9oKH3PtzqcwapZtU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

DEAD LINK 1/16/15

doinworkinvans

jm1244@gmail.com

Always looking for General Officer Items, Special Forces Uniforms, Colt 1911's, M1 Garands.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that listed on eBay and thought the $2250 seemed high for a service green uniform, even with the minis and cap. Do you have photos of the General's other uniform pieces yet? I'd love to see them.

I thought $2250 was high myself and I was surprised to see it sell with buy it now but since I have other pieces from him I was really interested. I am going to build a replacement mini medal bar for his dress mess hopefully soon and then post pictures of what I have from him as well as other GO uniforms that I have.

I really enjoy your General's Club topic by the way...I'm still looking for a couple of GO uniforms to round out my collection but I really enjoy seeing how others have their collections displayed.

jm1244@gmail.com

Always looking for General Officer Items, Special Forces Uniforms, Colt 1911's, M1 Garands.

I know the buyer, and he would probably not consider selling it at this point.

Thanks for the heads up, he may be interested to see what I have from LTG Knowles when I finally get my pictures up. I think it's nice when you can group multiple uniforms together from the same individual.

V/R, James

Up close of the ribbon bar that is in the photo that he purchased.

post-118190-0-00540500-1398114206.jpg

jm1244@gmail.com