Paratrooper knife

wwcollector90

wwcollector90

Bought this at the SOS two years ago and just wanted to know if paratroopers really used the larger version like I have here.

Also what is it worth??

Thanks Johnpost-150964-0-16907700-1395547400.jpg

wwcollector90

Also I cant figure how to posts more than that one photo. Every time I tried to ad a photo after that one it said it was too large even though the other photos where under the 150kb cap.. ???

• you can post 150K in each reply so if you want to post 5 pictures just reply to your last post 5 times with a picture in each one! I would love to see the photo's

Thanks. Painted steel handle sides. I've always been under the impression both sizes were issue. Seen decent ones sell on ebay $200 to 275.

501stGeronimo

Thanks. Painted steel handle sides. I've always been under the impression both sizes were issue. Seen decent ones sell on ebay $200 to 275.

Ive had the bone handle versions that i couldnt get $175.00 for at many shows, ebay isnt a good price gauge.

Ive had the bone handle versions that i couldnt get $175.00 for at many shows, ebay isnt a good price gauge.

I pulled my $ numbers from recently completed ebay listings, those that actually sold.

501stGeronimo

I pulled my $ numbers from recently completed ebay listings, those that actually sold.

Yes I know what your talking about, and there are a number of factors that can play into why it sold that high!

wwcollector90

Thanks guys for the info. I think I paid $220 for it so i guess it was on the high end but I still like it.

You have a nice honest used knife there. However, this needs to be moved to the edged weapons section further down the page.

Hey wwcollector90, if it's of any interest, they're asking up to 700$ here in Europe. I think you did pretty well at 220$.

Cheers

That is why I always offer international shipping on my ebay knife and militaria auctions. Beats the hell out of sitting at your table at a show, waiting for someone to happen by to make a low ball offer.

501stGeronimo

That is why I always offer international shipping on my ebay knife and militaria auctions. Beats the hell out of sitting at your table at a show, waiting for someone to happen by to make a low ball offer.

I will leave it sit on my table before I would list on eBay!

I will leave it sit on my table before I would list on eBay!

You wouldn't be insulting we very successful ebay sellers now, would you? Regardless, your choice, your loss.

501stGeronimo

You wouldn't be insulting we very successful ebay sellers now, would you? Regardless, your choice, your loss.

Successful? Im pretty sure im listed under that category..in recent months with eBays % that they take out, ill just stick to selling to my buddies on the forum!