Printed IMAC Artillery

phillock

Gidday all

Seeking opinions on his printed IMAC artillery from a friend of mine here in NZ. Printed IMAC patches are hard to find. Just seeking more opinion.-Phill

post-7582-0-61473300-1394944174.jpg

post-7582-0-28136100-1394944179.jpg

Phill I have not seen one of these in 15-20 years.I owned one years ago and saw one in a huge USMC collection and those are the only two in 35 years.If you have a chance to buy it grab it it's as rare as an Honest Politician.Scotty PS its worth 350-450

Four leaf clovers are hard to find. A good man is hard to find. Matching socks on a Monday morning are hard to find. This sir is one of the rarest patches that you could ever expect to find. I've owned more SAARF wings than the number of times I've ever even seen one of these! It is good as gold and I am sure you'll be getting lots of PM's begging you to sell!

Thanks for sharing it.

Allan

This is Aussie printed- You'll find more info on them if you search "J. Cash" on the forum.

it is one valuable patch and much rarer than the IMAC Tank Destroyer forces examples that are so highly sought after.

Allan

Thanks for the input guys , but can anyone elaborate on Richard Smiths book c1981".....there is no record of this officially approved but it was manufactured and worn...." Hopefully there is some update since 1981?-Phill

Aside from Scottie having owned one of the printed artillery patches some years ago, has anyone ever seen any other printed MAC patches? Raiders? Anti-tank? Paratroops?

PatchJohnson

Steve I do not know if they did others the only one I have ever seem was the Artillery pieces.Scotty

I saw two printed I MAC Hq patches on eBay once years ago and the auction was ended early. I assume the seller got a message offering some lowball sum that sounded really good to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free