What do you do with this kentcky SOS TAX form. Do you put your social down and address . If you had no sales and claim O.

Nick

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Collecting Marine Raider Groups

On the battlefield, Pfc Edward Ahrens, an Able Company BAR man, lay dying, soaked in his own blood.

As his company commander, Lew Walt cradled him in his arms, he surveyed the scene around them. Nearby lay a Japanese officer, a sergeant, and thirteen enlisted men, all dead. Ahrens had been shot twice in the chest and bayoneted three times. He whispered to Walt, "Captain, they tried to come over me last night, but I don't think they made it." Choking back tears, Walt replied softly, "They didn't, Eddy. They didn't."

THey dont need your SS.If you had no sales I would still submit it.

In the past here locally The promotor supplied lists of the dealers.They wouldnt reserve a table for me the following year as I had been flagged(by the state tax nazis) as not returning the form,which I had and claimed Display only-no sales.I ended up calling and getting fixed.Just saying better to return it than ignore it.When at TULSA GUNSHOW you can submit it right at the show prior to leaving.

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..