YOUR OPINION

Sergesquadron

Serge what type of opinion? Are they USN ships patches from sometime in the 70's, 80's time frame yes, the construction is similar to other US manufactured patches in that frame. Opinion of price? 10-12 US Dollars depending on who is shopping for them the day they are on EBay!

Sergesquadron

Serge what type of opinion? Are they USN ships patches from sometime in the 70's, 80's time frame yes, the construction is similar to other US manufactured patches in that frame. Opinion of price? 10-12 US Dollars depending on who is shopping for them the day they are on EBay!

Bearmon,whether it is original and not fake,and 60s or70s or later,thank you.

Serge

I've never understood how these could be "fake". The Navy did not make or contract them. They were made by civilians in different parts of the world continuously; and sold to the ships and crew. I have posted patches that I bought while serving on the same ship, in the same ships store which are different because we got them from different makers at different times. Just asking.

Steve

Sergesquadron

I've never understood how these could be "fake". The Navy did not make or contract them. They were made by civilians in different parts of the world continuously; and sold to the ships and crew. I have posted patches that I bought while serving on the same ship, in the same ships store which are different because we got them from different makers at different times. Just asking.

Steve

Hello,a thing which I did not know that several countries made patches for the US NAVY,me understands better and I thank you for it.

Serge

Patchcollector

Hello,a thing which I did not know that several countries made patches for the US NAVY,me understands better and I thank you for it.

Serge

Serge,you've heard the old saying"A woman in every port" ? Well,there were patch makers in every port too :)

Sergesquadron

Serge,you've heard the old saying"A woman in every port" ? Well,there were patch makers in every port too :)

Patchcollector,

yes it is true.

Serge