Finally going to get to reenact!!!!

brandon_rss18

brandon_rss18

While I was at the Gun Show here in Houston last weekend, I was asked by one of the dealers if I have ever done any reenacting. I told him no but I have always wanted too try it. I was then surprised that this man was involved with the reenacting group that performs at the Wings Over Houston Airshow!!! These guys are the ones who play American soldiers at Pearl Harbor during the Tora Tora Tora show. I will actually get to stand under the planes wearing a doughboy, shooting up at the Japanese planes!!!!!! I am so excited I cant wait. It will be awesome to be that close to the explosions and planes!!!!! Any advice fromfellow reenactors about what to expect? Any advice and tips will be greatly appreciated.

Here is a link to the Airshows website with pics from last years event!!! Im so excited!!!

http://wingsoverhouston.com/gallery/Saturd...06th/index.html

teufelhunde.ret

Never point a weapon at someone (unless of course your defending yourself) and make sure those rounds are blanks (and BTW don't let those go off near or at someone).

brandon_rss18
Never point a weapon at someone (unless of course your defending yourself) and make sure those rounds are blanks (and BTW don't let those go off near or at someone).

Very good advice! I dont think I would want to be the one responsable for shooting down a 65 year old warbird. Thank you for the tips.