USMC competition badges

SgtMaddoxUSMC

I am still fairly new to the game when it comes to USMC competition badges. Will post a photo in a bit of what I have so far.

• 4 weeks later...

I am still fairly new to the game when it comes to USMC competition badges. Will post a photo in a bit of what I have so far.

and?

• 3 weeks later...

So seeing how I'm the only one that uses this page I'm gonna put a couple of things up (soon) so don't tear me apart and just enjoy what I'm gonna show you. OK? I know somebody will find it very interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm not going to down this, but if you wanted  a repo one to compare to a real one then here it is for cheap.

• 2 months later...

On its 100th anniversary, I thought you gentlemen might appreciate seeing this.  It is the 1920 Grand Aggregate Match “President’s 100” award, beautifully engraved to a member of the USMC Rifle Team - SGT J.u.l.e.s W. C.o.p.p.e.n.s.  

He was also on the USMC National Trophy Rifle Team in 1921, and qualified as a Distinguished Rifleman that year.

Thank you for indulging me, and feel free to delete this if you don’t feel it fits here.

C8C94EC8-65E0-447F-921E-01F429A903B0.jpeg

E7D66F4F-D00E-42D3-B659-F5E6A5FE07E8.jpeg

Awesome piece!  The ribbon reminds me of the Cuban Pacification medal.  If you ever feel like parting with it, shoot me a message!

6 hours ago, SgtMaddoxUSMC said:

Awesome piece!  The ribbon reminds me of the Cuban Pacification medal.  If you ever feel like parting with it, shoot me a message!

I hadn’t noticed that, but it sure does.  

I will definitely keep you in mind.  Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...