New Releases

Proud Kraut

Proud Kraut

Ian, it's high time to thank you very much for your contribution here!!! That's one of the biggest advantage of our forum here. After the link to the new kit was posted it only took seconds to see the "real deal" online as well. I will come back to this later since I just purchased one set online....

CU!

Proud Kraut

5 similar sets of 5 different GIs plus 3 crew members. Let's see how many different figures can be made of these. :D

LC3.jpg

Looks like a nice crisp moulding Lars. You'll need plenty of time and patience to assemble, paint and position those figures!! :o

Proud Kraut

Can we see a close up of the sheet with the assembled figures Lars?

Yes, sure!

Fig1.jpg

The figure sprues

Fig3.jpg

Fig2.jpg

Yes, sure!

attachicon.gifFig1.jpg

The figure sprues

attachicon.gifFig3.jpg

attachicon.gifFig2.jpg

Those are good, the equipment too, but one might want to add Tamiya M1943 E-Tools and Helmets though.

A far cry from the Italieri figures we knew back there in the 70s and 80s, remember those?

The Italieri Marder III, great detailed AFV kit, but the crewman? ehhhh :lol:

post-34986-0-55635900-1405534770.jpg

Did I ever tell anyone about my plan to do the the 9.SS Recon's attack on Arnheim Bridge, in 1/35 :lol: Now that would of been a project, in fact, though I don't model anymore, I did build no less than 6 German AFVs, halftracks, armored cars, a schwimwagen with crews, and no less than loose 30 SS figures, still still got the AFVs on shelves, and the figures in a box :D .

• 4 weeks later...

Another Masterbox 1/35 release.

U.S. and German Paratroopers & Girls!

http://www.modellbau-koenig.de/Militaermodellbau_135/Figuren/Master_Box/US_and_German_Paratroopers__Girls_South_Europe_44__i24_43264_0.htm

For sure a must-have!

This is an example of fantasy model making going too far. What are those trees supposed to be in the picture...some tropical plant? Too crazy.

Winning hearts and minds. The expression of distrust in the woman's eyes is priceless... and probably an accurate portrayal.

The landing craft with 28 figures and now the air crew. Great stuff, I can't keep up........lol. It's a good time to be a modeler

• 3 weeks later...

I'm posting this here because parts of this set (Helmets, MG, etc.) can very well used with U.S. WW I figures as well:

1/35 scale WW I British Infantry Weapon and Equipmet set by ICM

ICM.jpg