New Releases

Proud Kraut

mpguy80/08

Here's an interesting one... The new Dragon MBT-70...

I'd post a link but it doesn't seem to be letting me...

Dirt Detective

I did a search and didnt find anything on this b 17 so here goes. Been out for a while now a very large 1/32 B-17 Made by HK Models..not cheap but quality never is.

post-2677-0-29862000-1399414748.jpg

I did a search and didnt find anything on this b 17 so here goes. Been out for a while now a very large 1/32 B-17 Made by HK Models..not cheap but quality never is.

attachicon.gifHK B-17 d.jpg

Wow, nice, how would you like to use that in a diorama!

HK Models also does a very nice 32nd scale B-25 and Gloster Meteor. There is a prototype Lancaster in 32nd scale as well. If you search HK models 1/32 on Google etc. there is a photo from the B-17 prototyping phase with an employee holding an assembled 25 next to the 17. The size of that monster is a little daunting and I collect 1/18 scale military toys.

Dirt Detective

This is a good time to be a modeler ... Has anyone started the 1/200 USS Arizona or the 1/200 USS Missouri yet? I have the kit but to much other stuff in the works now.

• 3 weeks later...
Proud Kraut

Old Marine

I like that White 666 Cargo Truck. The Normandy troopers on horseback look pretty interesting too. There are so many great kits and figures coming out that it is hard to keep up. Thanks for starting this thread Lars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
gunbunnyB/3/75FA

hey guys, don't mean to hijack the thread, but has anybody ever found out if a company ever made a version of a federal truck? ive got a decent photo of a federal hauling a trailer with a heavy craine on it that i think would make a heck of a diorama. ..thanks -john

Proud Kraut

hey guys, don't mean to hijack the thread, but has anybody ever found out if a company ever made a version of a federal truck? ive got a decent photo of a federal hauling a trailer with a heavy craine on it that i think would make a heck of a diorama. ..thanks -john

No highjacking at all, John. Could you please post a picture of the federal truck. I'm unsure about how this exactly looks like.

Lars

gunbunnyB/3/75FA

just now i dont have a way to upload any pictures, i really wish i could,sorry.

Proud Kraut

just now i dont have a way to upload any pictures, i really wish i could,sorry.

John, could you post a link to a site, where the federal truck you are talking about is depicted?

gunbunnyB/3/75FA

sir, i never learned how to create links. but at www.lostimagesofww2.com/photos/machines they have a shot of a federal 94x43 tractor which is almost a dead wringer for my truck except my truck has a flat bed trailer and not the box.one.

For the Viet Nam modeler:

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/newkitnews/bravo6.html

Never have heard of "Bravo 6" before. The offer some incredible figures

http://bravo6.diorama.ru/

Some of these Vietnam figures look like they were taken straight from the movie "Platoon".

The sniper team has me a little confused.... I'm not sure that is the most stable shooting position for a long distance shot.

Proud Kraut

Some of these Vietnam figures look like they were taken straight from the movie "Platoon".

Gil, now that you mention it, YES! :D

gunbunnyB/3/75FA

For the Viet Nam modeler:

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/newkitnews/bravo6.html

Never have heard of "Bravo 6" before. The offer some incredible figures

http://bravo6.diorama.ru/

hey guys ,did you notice how close that that"special forces officer '68" looks like john wayine in the green berets?

• 2 weeks later...
Proud Kraut

That's a pretty nifty looking kit which will doubtless form the centrepiece of countless future dioramas. The Higgins boat looks good, but I'm not sure about the amount of rust given that they were quite "new" vessels at the time, plus the fact that the sides and rear were of plywood construction!