ID for 2 DUIs?

Gruntdoc

I need some help identifying these two unit crests, if anyone knows what units they're from. I know the top one was used by a 7th Corps unit in near Stuttgart in the 1980s but that is all I know.

Thanks.

post-69474-0-75700300-1390809053.jpg

post-69474-0-82935500-1390809074.jpg

#1 is the DUI for the VII Corps. From the US Army Institute of Heraldry website, "The design was suggested by the authorized shoulder sleeve insignia of the VII Corps. The scarlet seven-pointed star alludes to the Corps numerical designation. The blue fleur-de-lis refers to the organization of Headquarters and Headquarters Company, VII Corps, on 19 August 1918 at Remiremont, France and the service of the Corps in World War I. The five five-pointed stars allude to the five campaigns the VII Corps participated in during World War II. The spearhead, star and lion (taken from the coat of arms of Normandy) symbolize the assault and landing at Utah Beach, Normandy, 6 June 1944, this assault spearheading the American landings on the Normandy beaches. The four other stars refer to the subsequent campaigns of Northern France, Rhineland, Ardennes-Alsace and Central Europe. The heptagon reiterates the Corps numerical designation and the colors blue and white are those authorized for all Corps. Approved in 1969.

#2 is the Georgia Army National Guard Element, Joint Force Headquarters DUI. Also from the US Army Institute of Heraldry website, "The distinctive unit insignia was originally approved for the State Staff Corps and Departments, Georgia National Guard on 5 June 1929. It was amended to reverse the colors of the octagon in the description of the badge on 29 August 1929. The insignia was redesignated and amended to revise the description for the Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment and noncolor bearing units, Georgia Army National Guard on 19 January 1972. It was redesignated effective 30 December 1983, for Headquarters, State Area Command, Georgia Army National Guard. The insignia was redesignated for the Georgia Army National Guard Element, Joint Force Headquarters and amended to update the description effective 1 October 2003."