• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Militaria Fair @ Stoneleigh, UK, Feb 2, 2014.

The next big show is looming up lads! ;)

http://www.militariashows.com/militaria_info_centre.htm

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

Winston Churchill

" Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Thanks for the map, Ian. My Thomas guide is not up to date, and I would have missed the A452 junction. ;)

You're welcome JS. Just turn left when you reach Ireland.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

Winston Churchill

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

Was just about to make a post regarding this. Will be there as usual, and look forward to meeting up with some USMF members. Rumour has it that the vendor list is much improved, similar to the old days of Stoneleigh, although the website purports a number of sellers to be attending, when in actual fact they're not.

See you all there!

Regards,

Ben.

Was just about to make a post regarding this. Will be there as usual, and look forward to meeting up with some USMF members. Rumour has it that the vendor list is much improved, similar to the old days of Stoneleigh, although the website purports a number of sellers to be attending, when in actual fact they're not.

See you all there!

Regards,

Ben.

My only concern is that it'll be "son of Malvern"....it's organized by the same people so the chances are the same basic traders will be in attendance at this event too. When I say "concern" I'm referring to the increasing preponderance of the repro market which seems to be growing show-on-show. Those of you who were at Malvern will know exactly what I'm talking about! :o

Winston Churchill

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

See you all there!

Looking forward to a good show...As usual I will have spent my money before getting in the door on pre-arranged purchases, but it's always a great social!

Depending how many members will be in attendance, might be worth arranging a Forum get together?

zippy/Tom, where are you...

Will

WWII USMC & USN - CAMOUFLAGE / CORPSMAN / PARAMARINE / MARINE RAIDER / DENIM / DECK JACKETS.

VIETNAM - CAMOUFLAGE / SF / 'IN-COUNTRY' ITEMS.

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

See you all there!

Looking forward to a good show...As usual I will have spent my money before getting in the door on pre-arranged purchases, but it's always a great social!

Depending how many members will be in attendance, might be worth arranging a Forum get together?

zippy/Tom, where are you...

Will

Will...you won't miss me. I'll be the one in an OD jacket! ;)

Winston Churchill

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

Roger that Ian; I'll be the one with a musette bag! ;)

Happy New Year to you and your wife, hope you had a nice one.

Will

Thanks Will...and as our American friends might say, "Back atcha!" :D

Winston Churchill

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

Hi Guys

Will in answer to your question, i have been at work... :P (sorry it has been one of those friday's)

The Stoneleigh countdown has started.

I am hoping for a good show for selling, but a poor show for finding... As i am desperatly saving for my trip to the SOS...

Yes the Stoneleigh show is now owned by the same people who own the Malvern show, but the guy who used to own/run the Stoneleigh show was a complete nightmare to deal with, so i think it is a good thing it has changed hands.

Agreed with Ian, the ratio of collectors stuff against crap is turning the wrong way and if i am being honest does reflect the market in the UK at the moment... We find many people are buying on price rather than the quality of the item.

I will be found at Class II Supplies as normal, so feel free to pop by and say hello.

Regards

Tom

THE OVERLORD COLLECTION

a virtual museum at theoverlordcollection.co.uk

www.m-1helmets.co.uk

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

Will drop by and say hello at some point, Tom. Will, drop me a PM about the Insert and I'm sure we can arrange something.

Very much looking forward to this one, it's been a while since Ciney in October (missed Malvern in November)!

Regards,

Ben.

Only wish I could make it guys !! would have been nice to put faces to names !!

LB

WANTED : RAF 1940 PATT FLYING BOOTS

WANTED : DINGHY TYPE K ,TYPE A

" ALWAYS WANTING USAAF ITEMS IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING "

"WOULD ALSO LIKE 487th FS AND 515TH BS RELATED ITEMS "

"Illegitmi non carborundum"

JS just do an 90 degree turn to the right straight ahead for a few miles then 90 degree right turn again that should bring you somewhere over the UK !!! THEN JUST FOLLOW THE ROAD SIGNS !!!

Carl........what do you mean "over" the UK? I'm swimming!!!

:lol: okay !! ill send a lifeboat out to look for you then !!!

Ian, I turned left at Ireland......but now I'm in Iceland! :o

Dang! You spotted my cunning plan!!

Winston Churchill

John Winston Lennon

donation2010.gif

Never been to that one, it looks great, thank you for showing Ian, there's also a military fair at Brecon, on the 23rd, a little smaller I know :o.

And Carl I like you reply, Quote :lol: okay !! ill send a lifeboat out to look for you then !! :D

thanks Welshman !!

I'll be there. Probably spending most of my money at Class 2 supplies! Andy always finds the good stuff!

Tom.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/usmfribbons/donation2013.gif[/img

WANTED. Omaha and Utah Beach photos any Normandy campaign Items from pre Embarkation and D Day to the Falaise gap.

Always looking for photos of Medics in The ETO

Looking for WW2 Medical Items and items/Groupings connected to Medical Personnel serving in The ETO and MTO

Hi Guys

Will in answer to your question, i have been at work... :P (sorry it has been one of those friday's)

The Stoneleigh countdown has started.

I am hoping for a good show for selling, but a poor show for finding... As i am desperatly saving for my trip to the SOS...

Yes the Stoneleigh show is now owned by the same people who own the Malvern show, but the guy who used to own/run the Stoneleigh show was a complete nightmare to deal with, so i think it is a good thing it has changed hands.

Agreed with Ian, the ratio of collectors stuff against crap is turning the wrong way and if i am being honest does reflect the market in the UK at the moment... We find many people are buying on price rather than the quality of the item.

I will be found at Class II Supplies as normal, so feel free to pop by and say hello.

Regards

Tom

Hey Tom,

Happy New Year mate - I knew you'd be on here sooner or later! Look forward to a good catch up on Sunday...Are you going to SOS this February?

Stoneleigh is always a good New Year's social and can turn up some good gear. Though I usually end up making deals before hand and spending my cash before I've got there!

Ben; PM Sent, see you Sunday!

Will

WWII USMC & USN - CAMOUFLAGE / CORPSMAN / PARAMARINE / MARINE RAIDER / DENIM / DECK JACKETS.

VIETNAM - CAMOUFLAGE / SF / 'IN-COUNTRY' ITEMS.

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

Hey Tom,

Happy New Year mate - I knew you'd be on here sooner or later! Look forward to a good catch up on Sunday...Are you going to SOS this February?

Stoneleigh is always a good New Year's social and can turn up some good gear. Though I usually end up making deals before hand and spending my cash before I've got there!

Ben; PM Sent, see you Sunday!

Will

Hi Will

As long as a can get my US VISA signed off by the Mrs.... :P

Regards

Tom

THE OVERLORD COLLECTION

a virtual museum at theoverlordcollection.co.uk

www.m-1helmets.co.uk