2nd Division Regulars AEF Insignias

Brig

These brought some pretty decent cash for small veteran organization pieces. My assumption is the associated with Belleau Wood had something to do with it

Mini medal, fetched $116 at auction

$_3.JPG

$_3 (1).jpg

$_3 (2).jpg

$_3 (3).jpg

501stGeronimo

These brought some pretty decent cash for small veteran organization pieces. My assumption is the associated with Belleau Wood had something to do with it

Mini medal, fetched $116 at auction

The medals themselves are hard to come by and dont sell cheap. I currently have a named one with the box apart of a large ww1 2nd ID doctors grouping.

Thanks for posting these; now I've got to keep my eye out for those lapel buttons. Of course, those are pretty steep prices...

Pete

Mini-medals have never commanded high prices, but just this week I have seen staggering prices achieved for some American Society medals. Have we entered into a new era of appreciation for minis?

A career stack to a Marine pilot, 16 minis, just ended on eBay tonight for 170...missing a planchet, with an Army occupation medal on it instead of Navy...higher than I expected, esp without a USMC branch specific marked mini on it

• 5 years later...