Need help with current MP duty belts and holsters

Does anyone know what the current Army/USMC MP's are wearing for duty belts these days? Is it the black version of the M12 holster? I have also seen photos of them wearing typical civilian police nylon holsters with no flap over the gun? Anyone have any thoughts? Thankslll

Thank you.. Can you also (when you have time), ask him if the white vinyl MP hat visor hat is ever worn and if not, what do they wear when they wear class A uniforms? If he has a photo or two that would be awesome... Thank you again for your help...

Thank you.. Can you also (when you have time), ask him if the white vinyl MP hat visor hat is ever worn and if not, what do they wear when they wear class A uniforms? If he has a photo or two that would be awesome... Thank you again for your help...

i don't have any pics right at hand of white hat duty, but if it would help any, i could take a pic of my hat and email it to you. just PM me your email address. there are several white hat duty pics posted at my MP forum, but membership is closed to anyone except MP's, and i lack the computer know how necessary to bring those pics over here. i'd also need to get permission first. let me know. as to what they wear today, it's either the beret or the soft patrol cap.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.