Where's a good place to get a real or repro WWII US OD T-shirt/undershirt?

Tasken_Lander

Tasken_Lander

Looking for an OD green T-shirt undershirt WWII era for a mannequin display -- not a tank top or white T.

Repro would do.

Thanks in advance.

If you mean a long-sleeved OD cotton/wool undershirt, no-one currently does a repro. You can still find them on ebay though.

If you mean a short-sleeved OD T-shirt, then no-one other than the USMC with their forest-green one had them.

Cheers,

Glen.

The was NO basic OD short-sleeved T Shirt in the US Army in WWII.

A long-sleeved undershirt (in grey/oatmeal or OD (or orange if you're really really lucky to get a gas-proofed and dyed one)) is what you're after if you don't was to use a sleeveless undershirt.

Cheers,

Glen.

• 4 weeks later...

If you mean a long-sleeved OD cotton/wool undershirt, no-one currently does a repro. You can still find them on ebay though.

If you mean a short-sleeved OD T-shirt, then no-one other than the USMC with their forest-green one had them.

Cheers,

Glen.

What about these from WWII Impression's? I'm not sure if they have them in stock yet:

http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/images/Longundertop.JPG

Yes we do.

Glen is right. There were no OD short sleeve undershirts in the ETO. There were white ones. There were tank tops and there were the long sleeve winter undershirts both od AND white.

Juan,

Where on your website is the winter underwear all I see is the summer?

Mack

Mack,

Sorry for the confusion. They're not listed yet. I've just got a photo of a prototype on our "what's new" page. Hopefully they'll arrive by this spring. We do have the summer undershirts in stock.