Excellent Condition WW2 Flight Gear Thread

JDK

I thought this may be a fun topic to start. Please post your excellent condition or non issued original WW2 AAF or Navy Flight Gear here. Just thought it would be fun to see what's out there.

I'll kick it off.....

size 42 Hudson Garment Co. B-15A

045-3.jpg

Thanks Ian.

It doesn't have to be flight jackets. Any WW2 AAF or Navy flight gear will do. Flight Helmets, Flight Suits, etc all are welcome.

JD

Really JD? I've got some reasonably minty flying helmets etc., but most have already been featured elsewhere on the forum...in fact I posted one earlier today. That said I have a nice PTO set which I'll photograph tomorrow. ;)

Ian,

Anything you want to add is great. I just meant this to be a fun thread leading us to see some nicely preserved flight gear!

Carl,

Thanks for the compliment. Add anything you may have to the thread.

JD

Great idea for a thread!

One caveat to using photobucket to host images though. If the account gets deleted "on accident" at some point (it happens...more often than anyone thinks...) then half of the posts in this thread are useless, making the thread all but useless.

Just a caveat. Why not post the pics on the forum so we don't have to worry about the photobucket account?

Thanks for reading my public service announcement...

Dave

Nice additions Ian! Thanks for adding. Great stuff there.

Good idea Dave. I am with you 100%. I've seen this on other forums, and it can be a bit annoying. I am guilty of using photobucket, but never delete photos in threads I've made except on one rare occasion where I sold a group and the buyer didn't want the photos up.

JD

Any nice condition items you or anyone else would like to add Carl! Thanks for adding to the thread! I am hoping to get this thread going like the AAF uniform thread over in the uniform section!

JD