Best Looking WW2 ETO Signs I've Seen

17thairborne

I noticed he had a Dunkirk sign on his website. My grandfather fought in the Battle of Dunkirk for the British so I was thinking of that, but wanted to see how yours turned out first. Does he create the bullet holes by actually shooting the steel? I can't get over how great the rust looks too.

I noticed he had a Dunkirk sign on his website. My grandfather fought in the Battle of Dunkirk for the British so I was thinking of that, but wanted to see how yours turned out first. Does he create the bullet holes by actually shooting the steel? I can't get over how great the rust looks too.

Dunkirk, that would be cool. I think he takes them out somewhere and shoots 'em up! The rust does look good. I'm amazed at how the aging process works.

Johan Willaert

My friend will or has order(ed) a Dunkirk sign to display next to his Austin Light Utility fro which he has a full history tracing it back to British Expeditionary Forces' use near Dunkirk in 1940!!!

Hey Ozzie, the sign looks great, I'm lovin' the 139th AEB Victory Room! I produced an Arnhem sign for a guy in Canada who had a very similar tribute room for the British Airborne. I would post a picture but I'm having trouble uploading images to the forum. Thanks for the continued support.