PASGT Kevlar Helmet Conversion Kit ?

on-to-berlin

Good Evenning!

I have a new projek for the christmas holidays. I have a spare PASGT Kevlar Helmet which I would like to convert into an airborne version. So I am looking for the airborne straps, the foam donut that goes into the crown plus the foam pad that goes in the back of the helmet. I have been looking all over but was not able to find anything.

Is there anybody out there selling these kits?

Good Evenning!

I have a new projek for the christmas holidays. I have a spare PASGT Kevlar Helmet which I would like to convert into an airborne version. So I am looking for the airborne straps, the foam donut that goes into the crown plus the foam pad that goes in the back of the helmet. I have been looking all over but was not able to find anything.

Is there anybody out there selling these kits?

It that the same as the Oregon Aero kit that adds the foam pads snd four-point chinstrap to a PASGT helmet?

i think I have one in the originsl package

If you have the components please pm me. I am interested! And thanks for all the responses!

I just checked the one I have and it is the BLU upgrade kit which just adds the pads. The one with the four-point chinstrap is the Oregon Aero BLSS kit and I see a few for sale on ebay.
For reference, here's the pads for these upgrades:
oapads.jpg