Piece of the USS Arizona Memorial

mvmhm

...found this on eBay for a few bucks, so thought it would go with the piece of the USS Arizona we have on display....the edges of the cardboard are a little chipped which makes it look jagged...

Mark sends

post-3423-0-44069900-1388157358.jpg

I've seen a few from time to time....I also have a bottle of Pearl Harbor water they sold as souvenirs....still one place I need to visit in person.

Mark sends

That's a Great Piece of History you have got there Belonging to the USS ARIZONA

Very Nice to own a Piece Belonging to it and Thanks for sharing it with us nice find.

That's a very cool Pearl Harbor souvenir! I bought a US flag in their gift shop a few years ago that was raised over the memorial in 2007 at the exact time of the attack. I guess they raise and lower dozens of flags over the memorial for a few seconds each on the anniversary of the attack so they can sell them as fundraisers later. Neat idea and I'm glad to have a Stars and Stripes from the USS Arizona folded and on display in my war room!

Rick

I ordered on of the large flags a few years ago, but I didn't specify a particular date. I was pleasantly surprised to get one that had been flown on December 7, 2001 - the 60th anniversary.....

Mark sends