Hastings, Neb Military Show 8-9 March 2014

• 1 month later...

I too will be there again with a 3 table display of groupings that I have not displayed before.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gif

"I am not broke but you can see the cracks, you can make me perfect again. All because of you". U2

Jace, Tim, and Mike you will always be my buds. God's Blessings guys.

" It's awful squatchy out here"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

With a heavy heart I must inform everyone that one of our show organizers, Don Snodgrass, passed away this Monday. If anyone needs to reserve a table or wants show information, please do not call his number on the show flyer. Feel free to P.M. me and I will get everything squared away for you. Rest in Peace Don, you will be missed. Thank you, Mike

Please visit my website at http://www.bbmilitaria.com for a wide selection of quality military antiques!
donation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

With a heavy heart I must inform everyone that one of our show organizers, Don Snodgrass, passed away this Monday. If anyone needs to reserve a table or wants show information, please do not call his number on the show flyer. Feel free to P.M. me and I will get everything squared away for you. Rest in Peace Don, you will be missed. Thank you, Mike

Heard both Don and also Blanche passed away.Familiar faces and displays that will be missed there.

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..

I will be leaving tomorrow morning for the show. Weather is not a concern this weekend in Nebraska. Hope to see you all at the show. Still need to come up with another display but that is why I took today off.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gif

"I am not broke but you can see the cracks, you can make me perfect again. All because of you". U2

Jace, Tim, and Mike you will always be my buds. God's Blessings guys.

" It's awful squatchy out here"

Well the weather forcast was wrong and made it down friday during setup. Since I don.t have a table I wasn't allowed to look around and buy but it looks like a good show. If I make it next year I'm grabbing some stuff and getting a table so I can shop duing setup. Had a great time visiting with friends and fellow Forum menbers. Even figured how to use the wifes laptop on wi-fi. people in the next room in the motel partied past midnight didn't make me happy and the guy having the dry heaves at 3am wasn't pleasant to listen to. So I'm up at 6am making as much noise as I can.Hope to be first in line at the show.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Yep, thanks for sharing. Always a good looking show.

Gil Burket
Omaha, NE
Specializing in Fakes and Reproductions
of the Vietnam War

burkcats@hotmail.com

"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."

Moliere: Tartuffe

donation2017.gif

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif