14,000 WW 1 Liberty Loan Patches - Locked Topic?

Austin_Militaria

Patchcollector

Only 13,800 to go. I'll bet they won't continue to get those prices once the word gets out.

That's assuming that this one seller still has all the patches,but I'm thinking that they are also being sold elsewhere,and to some dealers as well.

As for the prices,only time will tell.I'll keep monitoring the eBay auctions.

• 1 year later...
WorldWarPatches

My understanding is that CCAuction was selling on consignment for Historicalauctions.

This statement by Dan is 100% correct, CCAuction is the one that tried to sell me 14,000 LL patches that he did not own or ever even see. Neither CC or Historical are an actual AUCTION house. Truth is there are NOT 14,000 Liberty Loan Patches. Historicalauctions has sold over half the LL patches according to the owner of the collection. 14,000 is the gesstamation < my word, of how many patches were in the collection. They will be offered less and less as time goes by. He does have many of some of the more common ones, all you that paid big $$ for the rarer ones need not fear, they will not go down in value once all the hype has settled down. I an missing about 30 of the KNOWN LL patches in my personal collection and tried to buy direct from HA and he does not have any of them. I also have a few not shown in 1992 Trading post.