BG "Tex Hill" display

post-387-1169344246.jpg

Great display I had for the great AVG BG "Tex" Hill. Only set of minis ever made for "Tex" that included his newly awarded DSC and some of his ultra rare Chinese medals. "Tex" used this to promoted his book.

"Tex" loved this display.

Thanks for looking and enjoy.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

• 8 months later...

It is with a sad heart that I announce the passing of a long time friend. BG "Tex" Hill was a great aviator, soldier and friend. He lived a long and productive life. He was 92. He will be buried in San Antonio, Texas.

I had the great honor of putting togather a poster/backdrop for his book tour over the years. It was even a greater honor to accept it back from him to have forever. The mini medals on it was the only set ever made for "Tex" that included his DSC

Rest in peace my old friend. You will never be forgotten. A true american hero!!

4starchris

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

It is with a sad heart that I announce the passing of a long time friend. BG "Tex" Hill was a great aviator, soldier and friend. He lived a long and productive life. He was 92. He will be buried in San Antonio, Texas.

I had the great honor of putting togather a poster/backdrop for his book tour over the years. It was even a greater honor to accept it back from him to have forever. The mini medals on it was the only set ever made for "Tex" that included his DSC

Rest in peace my old friend. You will never be forgotten. A true american hero!!

4starchris

I met Tex Hill many years ago through Ed Rector (who preceeded him in death), a friends from here in Northern VA. Tex certainly was an interesting gentleman. I am sorry to hear of his passing.

Semper fi; Bill

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

• 1 year later...

Forum members:

You are in the MEDALS & DECORATIONS "Reference Section". This area is where posts from the general Medals & Decorations "discussion section" (http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...?showforum=83) are moved for permanent retention and education about the history of the various U.S. medals and military decorations.

As time moves forward, some of these posts may have additional information added to them by the moderators of this section. We ask for your input as well, especially in the correction of any erroneous information that may have inadvertently be posted..

We encourage further comments about this post and its content. In order to do so, you will need to start a new post in the general Medals & Decorations "discussion section" (here: http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind....?showforum=83). And, as needed, we will be pleased to move any new and / or valued information that is derived from your post (and subsequent comments) into this reference area as its own standing post.

Please be advised: posting and / or editing is restricted on this post to moderator's and forum staff.

Sincerely,

Chris / ADMIN

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.