IS THIS WING GOOD? Post your requests here!

John Cooper

Big pics of the front and back would be better, very small photos, but from what can be seen, I personally see no red flags.

Would like better pics if possible to give solid thumbs up.

John

Thanks John for the response. Let's see if these are better.

post-203-0-92597100-1539472119_thumb.jpg

post-203-0-89223900-1539472126_thumb.jpg

Thanks folks for your feedback! Originally, I had also looked on the WW2Wings website (fantastic site by the way!) and thought they were very close to the Norsid that are on his site.

• 2 weeks later...

Gaunt Bombardier Wing.

Hi Gents, Not my area of collecting and after scrolling through previous threads I believe these wings are no good.

Could someone more experienced confirm this?

Thanks

Paul

post-101786-0-52090900-1540910365.jpg

post-101786-0-35515800-1540910377.jpg

Higher res photos would help to be certain but it appears to be a good British made wing. Look for telltale signs of the striking process around the edges vs. being a cast copy.

Cheers

Thanks for the extra photos - I am been out of the periphery for sometime but still have a strong interest. From what I can see on the small screen I do not see any specific red flags but will defer to some of my old friends that are likely more up to speed on reproductions.

Cheers!

Thanks for the extra photos - I am been out of the periphery for sometime but still have a strong interest. From what I can see on the small screen I do not see any specific red flags but will defer to some of my old friends that are likely more up to speed on reproductions.

Cheers!

John, good to see you back! Paul

John, good to see you back! Paul

Thanks Paul - I have been lurking and watching eBay ;) I will be narrowing my collecting to be more specific and shed some of my current collection.

All the best.

John

• 3 weeks later...

I would think the value is a bit more. AC wings, even beautiful ones like this, seem to be less valuable than the other ratings. But frankly, that is one of the nicest AC wings I have seen in a very long time.

Its hard to know value, but I would think well north of 150$? Maybe into 200$ range? It is always hard to know, but that really is a very nice wing.