Post your miniature medals.

market garden

A more recent rack, IS attributed to someone but they're still in so I'll refrain. Currently a Training Instructor at BMT.

I also have their matching UltraThin ribbon set.

008-4.jpg

Here's my little rack, nothing special about it. Excuse them for not being updated, I will be sending them off to be professionally done. I will tear up a medal trying to get the little devices on them. Now the ribbon rack on the coat is up-to-date, and correct.

DSCN4204.jpg

DSCN4210.jpg

Mike

USAF Retired

Great info and interesting post my collection is of only these two I acquired with other stuff. I have question since not a medal guy, are these ok? My main concern I guess is it normal to have the Purple Heart hallmarked JAPAN and the Bronze star with nothing. Also wonder if these real from what era. Thanks, Rick

post-63218-1321954571.jpg

post-63218-1321954579.jpg

post-63218-1321954590.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

New set of minis to a man with at least 6 years in the Navy and 6 in the USMC...NAM and Navy Com both with V's...assuming USMC during Vietnam, since no EGA device on the campaign medal...nice set

100_1960.JPG

• 1 month later...

Group to 30 year Navy man CQM Jesse Croxton Jr. I have his large bars with named Navy Good Conduct dated 1953 - Straight bar suspension. After Navy spent 25 years (as Federal employee) at the Merchant Marine Academy, and some years with N.Y. Police.

post-8200-1346118871.jpg

post-8200-1346118912.jpg

• 2 months later...

Marine bar...oddly missing the UN medal...and has a full-sized 'V' that was added after these were mounted for some reason. Came in a WB box.

101_0458.JPG

Here is my one and only mini medal bar. Unfortunately no name to go along with it, and I really like the Berlin Airlift history it portrays.

-Johannes

post-9214-0-41328800-1353032585_thumb.jpg