Post your miniature medals.

market garden

• 2 months later...

back pic. Look at the pin, and you can see Gemsco right behind it.

Have you ever seen a mini MOH that has 'THE CONGRESS TO' on the back?

Doubtful, since the mini isn't officially authorized

So can you own a mini MOH? I have seen one that was

marked like that on the back.Looked to be WW1 era.

post-387-1214708086.jpg

BG Steve Chappius of Batle of the Bulge fame. Here is his dress mess and mini medals.

4starchris

Are you sure about Chappuis? For his actions in Ops Market Garden he earned my countries highest bravery award,, the Militaire Willemsorde 4th class. In this group i see an Officer in the Order of Oranje nassau, which is far more common and not connected to bravery in the field.

Herman

• 2 weeks later...

My first post and first miniature medal bar. I aquired it several years ago in Washington State. Unknown recipiant. One of the larger ones I've ever seen. Hard to find WW1 bars these days. Hope you enjoy.

post-71264-0-00310700-1360458851.jpg

My first post and first miniature medal bar. I aquired it several years ago in Washington State. Unknown recipiant. One of the larger ones I've ever seen. Hard to find WW1 bars these days. Hope you enjoy.

Great bar! Probably worn by an Army Reserve Colonel. (Total guess on that.) To begin to even think about IDing him, you'd need to know what state he was from to have a remote chance. However, I don't see any state medals on there.

In any case, that is a really nice group of miniatures.

Great bar! Probably worn by an Army Reserve Colonel. (Total guess on that.) To begin to even think about IDing him, you'd need to know what state he was from to have a remote chance. However, I don't see any state medals on there.

In any case, that is a really nice group of miniatures.

Thanks for all the replys!. Third medal from right is Washington National Guard.

Thanks for all the replys!. Third medal from right is Washington National Guard.

There you go. You could get lucky with the right photo in a Washington Nat'l Guard unit history (if such a thing exists). Possibly 1950's?

Hello everyone, here is a Coast Guard mini rack I found at a swap meet. It is not ID'd but I like it as it is one of the few Coast Guard items I own.post-6201-0-06012400-1360788697.jpg