60's-70's USN/USMC Pilots

cricket

I haven't been active on the forum in quite awhile and thought I would take a minute to post a pic of some of my pilots... I don't really have the whole posting of pics figured out on this forum quite yet so this will be kind of a "test". If the pic comes through in an appropriate size let me know what you think of them. I change them up from time to time...

jp

post-598-0-69443100-1385919954.jpg

What the hell :)! Wow it looks very very nice! It is not very common see here a post WW2 flight gear... for sure Bebel and CROC will be have happy to see it!

Thanks for photos and post some more!

Cheers,

Jerry

Thanks for the comments gents.

How are you Franck. I haven't been active on this forum for quite a while. I figured I'd show my support for the jet age guys... :)

Thanks for the comments gents.

How are you Franck. I haven't been active on this forum for quite a while. I figured I'd show my support for the jet age guys... :)

JP,

It's fine to see you back. I hope that we'll see some other beautiful stuffs from you collection.

Franck

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Its the same dummy I'd like to build!

Regards

Thanks Tiger,

It's one of my favorites, I've always liked the "tiger" and "duck hunter" pilots.

Croc that Swordsmen display is fantastic!!

jp

Hi Yves,

Is there a photo for your Militaria article? Always impressive!

On the left "puppet", does the mask have the "all in one" connector used on Phantom II about until 1965?

Franck

Thanks,

Yes Franck it will, we made around 15 "puppets" and they will be published step by step.

The O2 connector is the F4 one used with the non pressure suit, you can find it worn in 1966-67 too.

post-1289-0-98202700-1386695998.jpg

Best

Yves,

This is the one I'm looking for to complete my 1965 VF-84 Phantom RIO! Thank you for the copy of the page from the Phantom NATOPS flight manual.

Cheers,

Franck