Thought I would share this...

AmericanStoryProject

Those are great! I had one for a german camera, with the camera & case. I recently discovered the one my Grandfather had for the Luger he willed to me & a German camera. My father had the camera & gave it to me so I could keep the "set" together. I would love to see a topic just for these forms. They give a good insight to those items the GIs held dear at the time.

Great to see it...Thanks for sharing!!

USCapturephotos

Yes. Thanks for sharing and I would be willing to post mine if somebody set up a topic on the forum for it. I have a bunch of these, some with the original bring back items and some by themselves. They fell under the rules of "Postal Circular 353" which came out in '44 and Circular 1 in early '45 I believe.

Paul

Yes. Thanks for sharing and I would be willing to post mine if somebody set up a topic on the forum for it. I have a bunch of these, some with the original bring back items and some by themselves. They fell under the rules of "Postal Circular 353" which came out in '44 and Circular 1 in early '45 I believe.

Paul

That would be great! I'll dig out the one I have from my Grandfather. If nobody else starts a topic, I will try to do so tomorrow. It would be interesting to see the different items listed & maybe even some of the actual items that go with them!!

The cool part is, this form was found inside this...

Even better!! A very nice addition to your collection! Well done!!

That box is a keeper...Very nice indeed!!