how much

koreamike

Mike, You are setting your site really high looking for a mint set of WWII cammo HBT's, because so is everyone else in the WWII collecting world. I would estimate that unless you are really lucky, that a set like what you want would easily run you over $1200. I recently paid $500 for a mint, cammo HBT blouse and was thrilled to get it for that price. BTW. Mint cammo trousers are still available, but a mint blouse is a super hot and desireable commodity.

Bob

Thanks a lot , for the reply this collector in new york i know real well wants to sell me a beautiful set , the jacket is an atlantic mfg. co and the trousers are king kard overall they are mint and beautiful but the price is almost 2,000.00

I really , really want them and have seen nothing but fake one's for the last five years of my quest . think i will

jump on them . thanks again koreamike

Mike, Thanks for the kind words about my HBT clothing thread. BTW. I personally think that $2000 for a mint set, even with cutters tags and perfect QM tags, is absolute top dollar. Good Luck!!

Bob