"Hell for leather!" (Sabrejet's specials!)

Sabrejet

aha. An artist! Were you an art teacher or just another of your hidden talents? Robert

Thanks Robert. I did actually take an art degree at uni, before opting for a career in teaching which did involve art...among other things! ;)

Ian,

You know,... in 100 or 200 years your patches will be offered on eBay in this galactic or another as:

"Up for auction is a patch I found on the Earth in a barn in the terrain of former France and former A-50 Orléans/Bricy USAAF airfield...

Starting bid: US$ 1499.99"

:lol::PB)

Good Lord, you do such nice work!

I need to commission a piece. I keep saying that to you, but I truly mean it!

Ian !! looks like the queue behind me is getting longer !!!!! :D

Johnny Signor

Hey , Great art for sure , I do the leather patches too , and I need to learn the "aging" technique which you've already mastered , it's always great to see the varied talents of the forum members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Hey , Great art for sure , I do the leather patches too , and I need to learn the "aging" technique which you've already mastered , it's always great to see the varied talents of the forum members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Coming from a fellow "patch-artist", I take that as a compliment Johnny....thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D;)

Hang on !!! I can see a mass merger coming here !! "Sabre Signor leather patches Inc " !!! :D

or "Signor Sabre Leather patches Inc " !! :lol: