"Hell for leather!" (Sabrejet's specials!)

Sabrejet

You need separate A-2 for every patch :)

You are an artistic soul Ian, we did not know you well enough!

Nice hobby and good job, congratulations.

You need separate A-2 for every patch :)

You are an artistic soul Ian, we did not know you well enough!

Nice hobby and good job, congratulations.

Thanks Greg! I thought you might like the glider patch in post # 13! :D

I do hope you are printing on the back of these "1944" Ian for the re-enactors !!! you know how much they like their stuff dated !!! :lol:

I do hope you are printing on the back of these "1944" Ian for the re-enactors !!! you know how much they like their stuff dated !!! :lol:

Now there's a thought....... :P

These are too good, could it be that you were there in a prior lifetime? Now for nose art!!

Funny you should say that...I have been known to paint a few A2s in my time! ;)

Looks great, Ian!!

You master the ageing technique so well, it's scary!! :o

Another reason why I will never buy 'original' leather patches, unless with tons of provenance.

You know you are the one who got me started with painting squadron patches a few years ago and I can now make squadron patches that would fool myself. But don't worry, mine are marked on the back as well.

Looks great, Ian!!

You master the ageing technique so well, it's scary!! :o

Another reason why I will never buy 'original' leather patches, unless with tons of provenance.

You know you are the one who got me started with painting squadron patches a few years ago and I can now make squadron patches that would fool myself. But don't worry, mine are marked on the back as well.

And I have you to thank for the extra leather off-cuts Jeroen (this is turning in a mutual admiration society! :D ) Seriously though, thanks for your kind words! ;)

You've put a lot of detail into your artwork Ian, great looking leather patches, were they cut from your own collection of leather handbags :o:lol: or did you use your wife's :D

You've put a lot of detail into your artwork Ian, great looking leather patches, were they cut from your own collection of leather handbags :o:lol: or did you use your wife's :D

'ambargs?! She'd kill me!!