.:. Large Stall Full of Militaria Items .:.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jeff, I've been looking around for an old fatigue shirt Vietnam era, size 17 1/2, I've seen some in US eBay, Suzy's Surplus for example, but they're TOO new, I'd like a "salty" one, in need of minor repairs no problem. No patches, I got my own. My size 16 1/2, see picture, has gotten a little tight on me.

Damn German beer, their food ain't bad either.

Thanks,

Pat

cimg0632ij3.jpg

"Old tankers never die, they just smell that way!"

A co. 4/73rd Armor, 1st Infantry Division (Forward)

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is this guy in the "Old Cotton Mill Antique Shop?" (Near Raleigh) I had PM'd you about this when you originally posted, but had never gotten the courtesy of a reply. I know the owner of the market, and one of the partners is a regular at my store. If that is the same place, don't go when it's raining! :)

G

He's got a great WWII navy/mc flightsuit for sale and tons of footlockers, too!

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

Actively seeking North Carolina and 30th infantry Division-related items from all periods.

Also looking for items belonging to veterans that went to The Citadel in Charleston.

Troop D, 1-150th Cavalry RGT, 30th HBCT. M1A1 SEP Tank Commander.

OMSA member #7423

US Army Historical Foundation Charter Member

US Army Brotherhood of Tankers member

American Association For State and Local History

Southeasren Museums Conference

Southeastern Registrars Association

Is this guy in the "Old Cotton Mill Antique Shop?" (Near Raleigh) I had PM'd you about this when you originally posted, but had never gotten the courtesy of a reply. I know the owner of the market, and one of the partners is a regular at my store. If that is the same place, don't go when it's raining! :)

G

He's got a great WWII navy/mc flightsuit for sale and tons of footlockers, too!

Yep, I'm certain that's the place; Selma Cotton Mill on 1105 W. Anderson, Selma, NC. The building itself is just as the name implies, and is a really cool structure. The guy has alot of cool stuff, although not as much as when this was originally posted. I don't think this dealer would appreciate knowing that you've been refusing to give his location so that you can be the go-between guy, and possibly making a "finders fee," as well. If you live nearby the Raleigh area, I strongly recommend visiting! Something for everyone. Everyone except medal collectors, that is.

Happy hunting,

G

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

Actively seeking North Carolina and 30th infantry Division-related items from all periods.

Also looking for items belonging to veterans that went to The Citadel in Charleston.

OMSA member #7423

Yep, I'm certain that's the place; Selma Cotton Mill on 1105 W. Anderson, Selma, NC. The building itself is just as the name implies, and is a really cool structure. The guy has alot of cool stuff, although not as much as when this was originally posted. I don't think this dealer would appreciate knowing that you've been refusing to give his location so that you can be the go-between guy, and possibly making a "finders fee," as well. If you live nearby the Raleigh area, I strongly recommend visiting! Something for everyone. Everyone except medal collectors, that is.

Happy hunting,

G

BTW, I say don't go when it's raining because the building's lighting is poor, the parking lot can become a quagmire, and the roof leaks like a sieve. Nonetheless, this antique mall has something for everyone.

G

OMSA member #7423

Happy hunting,

G

hi,

that is the place. I have been thee a few times but there was very little WW2 stuff, primarily surplus gear. The dealer does sell on ebay but I can't remember his ebay ID.

Steve

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2012.gif
donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

me? I doubt if I ever go back unless I happen to be in the immediate area.

I'ld have to agree, although he does have one item I want, but I can get my regular customer that is a partner there to bring it to me. The mess kits were overpriced, and the uniforms not in the best of condition. Considering the structural integrity of the building, I would suspect silverfish and moth larvae in most of the uniforms, as well. The rest is basically circa 1980's surplus. You'ld need to talk to WW2Vault for any requests, since he is the one that originally posted, and refused to tell anyone where this place was, despite the topics' mispelled subtitle, "the secrets out."

G

OMSA member #7423

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.