Bet somebody jumps all over this one

siclfde

Wouhaou, it's one of a kind, unique, amazing knife :wacko: ... don't hesitate, $5000 is a bargain, even a steal when considering the rarity of such a ... crap :rolleyes:

The eBay folklore, I really love it.

Do not grumble! You do have fantastic opportunity to select an option:

1. It was found in Granada barn (Guerra de Granada 1482 to 1492)

or...

2. It was found in Normandy barn, as always...

:lol::lol::lol:

"could be a Spanish from 1492"

"and by Spanish I mean Pakistani and by 1492 I also mean 2006 and I left it out back for a while..........."

well, I have a ballpoint pen here, black ink.

could have been used to sign the declaration of independence

could have been found in the couch cushion and taken away from my 2 year old who was chewing on it....

you decide! 3500$!

ummmmm declaration of independence black........yeah.....that's it..........just not 1492 black.....

at least that guy is trying to be original, check this guy out, and no comments like last time!

This guy doesn't even have the picture of patches in his actual patch listings anymore!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USMC-2nd-Battalion-12th-Marines-Vietnam-Theater-Made-Patch-37-/151171405229?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23328495ad

ummmmm declaration of independence black........yeah.....that's it..........just not 1492 black.....

at least that guy is trying to be original, check this guy out, and no comments like last time!

This guy doesn't even have the picture of patches in his actual patch listings anymore!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USMC-2nd-Battalion-12th-Marines-Vietnam-Theater-Made-Patch-37-/151171405229?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23328495ad

What patch? :D

I guess from the seller's perspective, all he has to do is let it sit on ebay (current auction is 26 days) and see if someone is... er... uninformed... enough to actually buy it (tho I'm not sure ANYone is that uninformed...). Personally I think I'd have problems with guilt if I sold it.

Seller probably has more than one ebay userid so he can put these types of prices (check out his other items) on items and still avoid any fallout. And check out the inflated descriptions on his other items.

Jim

Dang, I just missed that baby. I think it belonged to Erik the Red. Maybe his wife's cousins, brother in laws ,uncles found it in his attic. hahaha

A slight case of someone who hasn't a clue as to what they have and went fishing hoping for an Antique Road Show success story.

That hand model has a job for life !

I see this practice everyday and have been guilty myself though I would never admit it.