And another prototype...

ww2imp

Just finished this one up. I was bored so I figured I'd get behind a machine and make something myself...

This is the later style ski parka used by 1st SSF and other troops. What do you think?

skiparka1.JPG

Niiiiice...

I wore one for a Menton Day commeoriation for 1st SF group once, an original of course, and wished someone would make a repro as it's a neat looking jacket.

Great job! I sold one a while back to a USMF member who was delighted with it. When I lived in WY, the Anaorak (sp?) was a daily use parka- its odd how much body heat escapes through sheilded zippers. What did you use to duplicate the original coyote fur?

These look great, I love that someone is prepared to produce something which we are in need of, but might not necessarily be the sexiest para related gear. Good job. Looks to be up to your usual standard, so no complaints there. I'd love to see these for sale, but, as usual, my biggest concern would be the price. I know how good your stuff is, as I own some of it, but to guys like myself who are constantly having to watch the pennies, cost is a BIG issue. I get that you produce your gear in house, and as such price is higher than some of your competitors, but I'd probably struggle to justify the cost of an item like this, much as I may want one.