VETERANS ASSN INC

PATCHRAT

Fond this one in bag of misc. patches any one know anything about it. Also the NCO Assn. badge. this one is attached to a large plastic clip to attach it to a shirt pocket. If anyone is interested in these I'd like to trade them off. TOM

post-1604-1209516455.jpg

Patchrat,

The heavily embroidered NCO ASSOC is a nice example. Seems that most post-WWII organization have this type of emblem rather than a membership medal. The other patch, versions which only recently came into my possession, are I believe from the 369th Veterans Assoc. headquartered in New York City near the Harlem River. This group honors the WWI 369th Harlem Hell Fighters. Believe their membership allows both veteran and civilian members. They also have an Aux. and and NCO group, but I no nothing about these groups other than their name. There is a website, but sometimes difficult to access. The site appears oriented more toward information to its members--meetings and conventions--than explaining the history of the group to outside viewers. There is no contact us site. Would like to learn the meaning of the symbols on their patch. Will send you a personal message about trading.

post-1633-1209571676.jpg