What the...?

Patriot

Guess he couldn't afford a Riker case to display his collection.

or -

Just as we thought, the Air Force hands out ribbons like they're candy.

or -

Do you think this outfit will get me the military discount at the movie theater?

or -

All of these awards and I'm still sad.

or -

Wait until you see what I have pinned to the backside of the coat!

I remember when we talked about this guy before.

Yeah, but, as mentioned above, someone has been a bit creative with photoshop since the original was posted. ^_^

His arms will need to be surgically elongated! What's not visible in this "enhanced" shot are the bloused desert boots he wore with his Air Force Class A blues! :o

Yes photo shopped .He didn't have the MOH's when he was questioned by AF Security.The AF does not hand out medals like candy, at least when I was in.The Navy has a Sea Service ribbon.Isn't the Navy a 'sea service'.I know not every sailor is on a ship but thats like the AF giving out a ribbon for flying, not everybody in the AF flies.

The Navy has a Sea Service ribbon.Isn't the Navy a 'sea service'.I know not every sailor is on a ship but thats like the AF giving out a ribbon for flying, not everybody in the AF flies.

Huh!!! That makes no sense what so ever. Why are you busting on the Navy in this thread?

What about the USAF Training Ribbon, which is awarded for successful completion of the USAF boot camp. Boy that is a hard one to get!!!! Sheeeeze

Oh I almost forgot the USAF longevity ribbon.

I see where this one is going...it is all meant as a joke. We all know the services bust on each other, it really is no big deal.

While we are at, I am proud of my Army Service Ribbon...yeah that is right I got a ribbon for breathing after I signed the dotted line HOAAH!

Huh!!! That makes no sense what so ever. Why are you busting on the Navy in this thread?

What about the USAF Training Ribbon, which is awarded for successful completion of the USAF boot camp. Boy that is a hard one to get!!!! Sheeeeze

Oh I almost forgot the USAF longevity ribbon.

I wasn't 'busting' on the Navy.I was using the ribbon as an example.The Army also has a ribbon for basic training.The AF Longevity is awarded as a ribbon and not a hashmark like the other branches of the service.Just like the Navy & AF have ribbons for marksmanship and not a badge.The AF has just a ribbon while the Navy gets a ribbon and a shiny medal.Might want to google before you type.

I see where this one is going...it is all meant as a joke. We all know the services bust on each other, it really is no big deal.

While we are at, I am proud of my Army Service Ribbon...yeah that is right I got a ribbon for breathing after I signed the dotted line HOAAH!

YEAH! the F@# TAG! it might be the ugliest rainbow ribbon on my rack but man its pretty :rolleyes:

The Navy has a Sea Service ribbon.Isn't the Navy a 'sea service'.I know not every sailor is on a ship but thats like the AF giving out a ribbon for flying, not everybody in the AF flies.

I have four Sea Service Deployment Ribbons, and I am darned proud of them. Quite honestly, they mean more to me than just about any other ribbon or medal on my rack. That is one of the few ribbons that actually shows that a person has "been there, done that". I can remember my first CO had a silver star on his SSDR and people talked more about that then any of his COMs or MSMs.

So yes...I do take a bit of personal offense at your jab, as would most people in the Navy.

Dave

I wasn't 'busting' on the Navy.I was using the ribbon as an example.The Army also has a ribbon for basic training.The AF Longevity is awarded as a ribbon and not a hashmark like the other branches of the service.Just like the Navy & AF have ribbons for marksmanship and not a badge.The AF has just a ribbon while the Navy gets a ribbon and a shiny medal.Might want to google before you type.

Man, you have no idea what my military experience is, and I don't need to google &@?&. I think you might want to do some homework before you post.

I have to agree with Dave. I have earned 5 sea service deployment ribbons, and they are my most treasured award from my time in the USN.

Well thats good and thank you both for your service.Your right I have no idea of your military experience just like you have no idea of mine.I am proud of what I earned in the AIR FORCE.Like I said I was just using as an example.I am proud of 2 ribbons, Air Force Achievement (saving 2 lives) & Long tour overseas(25 months away from family).