Frankenhelmet Kevlar

gitana

Possible prototype, art piece, or possibly made by an airsofter. Does not appear to be a Kevlar at all by looking at the inside, looks completely fabricated.

It is also coming out of the Fort Bragg area, which would lead me to believe some sort of protoype or art project by an Army kid.

Possible prototype, art piece, or possibly made by an airsofter. Does not appear to be a Kevlar at all by looking at the inside, looks completely fabricated.

It is also coming out of the Fort Bragg area, which would lead me to believe some sort of protoype or art project by an Army kid.

I agree it could go either way, but I can't imagine someone going to those lengths for an art project. Nor can I imagine any possible use as a prototype. Unless it's a 'Stealth' helmet.

TheGermanCollector

Wow, This is weird never seen anything like this. I agree it looks to complex for an art project. Cool thread.

Look inside and you can see that the geometric shape is visible on the inside of part of it, too. It isn't something like a kevlar that has been added to. Too complex for an art project, unless it's college. I vote either prototype or movie prop.

Tailor-made for Kryton, of the cult British tv show "Red Dwarf"!

kryton.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Maybe it is the next thing in military fashion. It go's well with the Commodore 64 camo patterns of the US forces.

• 2 weeks later...