WWII Thompson pouch with 5 20 rd magazines Legal?

suwanneetrader

suwanneetrader

This past weekend I went to a yard sale and the guy had a WWII dated web pouch for 5 .45 cal magazines with the clips. I was afraid to buy it as not sure if 20 rd clips for a Thompson were legal to sell (I'm in FL not New York), but thought it might come under Federal Law. I'm sure someone out there knows. Richard

This past weekend I went to a yard sale and the guy had a WWII dated web pouch for 5 .45 cal magazines with the clips. I was afraid to buy it as not sure if 20 rd clips for a Thompson were legal to sell (I'm in FL not New York), but thought it might come under Federal Law. I'm sure someone out there knows. Richard

You're good here in Florida, there are no state laws limiting magazine capacity currently. And the federal laws also currently have no restriction.

suwanneetrader

Thankyou I think I remember what house as it is only about 6 blocks from me. He wanted $100.00 if I buy it for $75.00 do you think I can sell it on here for $100.00? Thank you Richard

a few years ago, a large qty of these pouches and mags came out of Russia in basically unissued condition. The pouches were not US marked, but many vendors/dealers marked them anyway. The price seems okay to me just for the mags (if they are in good usable condition) since they normally sell around 20.00 each. The pouch could be good or could be an unmarked or faked Russian find. Hard to tell.

Tom Bowers