picture of my M151 with helmets

m151mp

Yes, that is a good pic and a nice looking M151. I like the short water fording pipe, I think that's about the shortest one I have seen. I must always be careful with mine if I go riding in the woods or dirt roads with low hanging limbs. Mine is taller than my window frame by a good bit, so too is my exhaust pipe. One sure way to break something is to forget about those things sometimes...LOL

Yes, that is a good pic and a nice looking M151. I like the short water fording pipe, I think that's about the shortest one I have seen. I must always be careful with mine if I go riding in the woods or dirt roads with low hanging limbs. Mine is taller than my window frame by a good bit, so too is my exhaust pipe. One sure way to break something is to forget about those things sometimes...LOL

i shortened the fording exhaust pipe in order to get it in my garage without hitting the door. by having it garaged when not in use, i qualify for a very low cost insurance policy. i also had to carefully measure and install my rotating beacon light mount. i have now removed the intake fording pipe completely, since the normal intake is already at least 30" off the ground, i don't anticipate driving in water deeper than that. this pic is over a year old.