B2 cap on ebay , is this the going price nowadays ?

littlebuddy

I wouldn't think so....I have rarely seen them sell in that region, most that I see bring $200 or less.

This one, I would guess went for that due to size and condition?

Philip

Philip, i personally saw nothing out of the ordinary with it i have one by the same maker ,same condition ,again on the larger size like this one !

LB

Trooper B.A.R

I bought mine 70 dollars on ebay a month ago. Not the same condition but pretty nice shape.

Same here, I have 2, and highest I paid was 82.00 on e-bay and other on another site for 65.00

Not knowing the market for those, but sometimes things just fetch a higher than average price at auction. Think about how many times you see a common $2 patch sell for $10-15 with no other reason but 2 bidders kept clicking the bid button. Now when you seen something regularly selling higher, that is a change in the market.

Its ebay.......no ryme or reason.I have seen this done before.Most likely two bidders set a "hail mary" bid prior to the end of the auction and got caught in the end.This or the seller had a friend bid to see what the other bidders top mark was.

With ebay its a fickle market.....tommorro you may find one there listed in the sporting good section for $5 bucks.Just saying........

I was lucky to pick one up at a flea market for $20 bucks this summer, I couldn't believe it. For some reason it had one of the hollow AAF collar insignia pinned on the front of the cap though.

• 11 months later...