What's Your Favorite Non-Military Patch?

uplandmod

Though I'd start a fun dicussion: What is your favorite Non-Military Patch?

Mine has got to be my Star Wars Fan Club patch from Return Of The Jedi 1983. This was part of the fanclub package that was sent out during when the film was released. I can't believe I still own it after all these years!

What is yours? Sports? Film? Cub Scout? ???

post-20589-0-23816000-1381360931.jpg

This one without a doubt.

Bob

patches_5.jpg

Bob,

You beat me to it, Glad someone posted it.

Once an Eagle Scout, always and Eagle Scout

Leigh

Daniel Webster Council/Passaconaway OA Lodge

Salvage Sailor

I wore this Peace Eagle when it was new on my Levis jacket, so many years gone by.....

Peace Eagle.jpg

post-60620-0-18809000-1381497370.jpgHere are some of my favorite Novelty chevrons. All were used on Peaceniks jackets in the 1970s. The two smaller ones were purchased at various head shops. The larger one was originally made in Vietnam in the early 70s and purchased there by a friend of mine. I tried to talk him out of it several times but it was a treasured keepsake from his days in Vietnam. When we were in Korea in the mid-90s he had one made for me in a shop in E-Tae-Won outside Yongsan Garrison.

Salvage Sailor

I remember this one, I got it in 1970 when I was a kid :lol: anyone from the 50 and over crowd remember what this one was?

attachicon.gifmedium.jpg

It's the original Ecology flag made by Ron Cobb for the first Earth Day. The Ecology Symbol was created by Ron and it was later adopted by the Ecology movement and Earth Day.

roncobb_ecology.jpg

no, it's an original off a guard's cap

Hi Bolo,

Nothing personal or confrontational here, but no Officer at Alcatraz wore that on his cap while on duty. I venture to say it probably wasn't even made while the prison housed inmates.

These are the cap badges worn at that time and these are currently the most desired of BOP collectibles.

post-78-0-32109100-1381519210.jpg

post-32632-0-14059400-1381551160.jpg Wow! Didn't know that everyone had the peace Sgt. Patch. Anyway my favorite after the old style Seahawks patch. Talkie Tooter.. Lets have some fourth corner types tell us what it is.

• 1 month later...

i'd have to go with harley wings. i rode them from the time i was about 15 or 16 years old, with a motorcycle only permit. i'm short---we had to take the seat post out, and let the seat rest directly on the frame so my feet could reach the ground.