PT Boat patches

Guest M1911A1

Surprised that no one has posted any WW2 MTB Squadron patches. To me this area is grossly underrated and under the radar to most collectors. Perhaps because of their scarcity and expense. Would like to introduce the forum to some of my examples of these patches.

post-565-0-12834800-1420254340.jpeg

Mort the ones you listed are all reproduction would you sell them to me for 5.00 a piece.Be nice I am an old man and of course I was kidding.Scotty

Mort the ones you listed are all reproduction would you sell them to me for 5.00 a piece.Be nice I am an old man and of course I was kidding.Scotty

LOL!!!

Patchcollector

Nice patches.The chainstitched ones are choice! I really like the PT boat pieces and started collecting them,picked up one or two and then someone told me that the machine made ones were made postwar.

Can anyone verify or not whether this is so?

Cannot give you absolute answer as to whether they were made post war,but feel that they were wartime issued. The type that was made for collectors is the Japanese made type. Have seen some of the machine made in WW2 patch catalogs which is why I feel they are wartime construction and real hard to find and costly. Mort