5 Place Mini Medal Bar

Marksman

Hello all,

yesterday i won this air force medal bar for little money. I dont find a similar medal bar - so was it a legit one and who got medals like this?

Greetings Stefan

post-54820-0-27380500-1379534739.jpg

Unteroffizier mit 12 bis 14 Jahren Dienst. Vielleicht Servieren sie mit einem anderen Zweig des Militärs.

Very impressive and nice of you . Can you let those of us who don't speak German or who don't want to go to a translation site in on the answer, too?

Thank you! Im a fan of Mini Bars like thats - its my 3rd now :D

Unteroffizier mit 12 bis 14 Dienstjahren. Vieleicht hat er in einer anderen Abteilung der Armee gedient (Thats the corrected version ;) )

=

NCO with 12 to 14 Years of Service. Maybe with service in an other part of the Military.

(Hope thats right)

Greetings Stefan

• 2 weeks later...

Air Force NCO. Most likely served in a leadership or important support position at someplace like the Pentagon or other DOD facility in order to receive the Defense MSM and Joint Service Achievement Award. Can't tell much more than that from the bar.

Good buy!

The DMSM and the JSAM could've been earned at a NATO assignment and/or a Joint Service assignment. I earned 2 JSCM's at 2 different NATO postings. Given that there are only 1 of each "for points" medals, I would guess it belonged to a MSgt.

The DMSM and the JSAM could've been earned at a NATO assignment and/or a Joint Service assignment. I earned 2 JSCM's at 2 different NATO postings. Given that there are only 1 of each "for points" medals, I would guess it belonged to a MSgt.

Thanks for the insight, always good to here 1st hand knowledge.