AAF sunglasses..opinions please!

doinworkinvans

Having been thus alerted as to their existence, rest assured that 50+ forum readers have now added these to their watch list...so sit back and wait for the bids to come in! ;)

doinworkinvans

Having been thus alerted as to their existence, rest assured that 50+ forum readers have now added these to their watch list...so sit back and wait for the bids to come in! ;)

HAHA - that's what I was afriad of...!!!

They look like private purchase. but that case looks good?!?!

or even the "glasses " that came before the AN6531 the TYPE D1 which were actually classified as "GOGGLES" in the "class13 catalog"

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/US-Air-Corps-USAC-30s-WW2-Pilot-TYPE-D-1-FLIGHT-SUNGLASSES-Goggles-CASE-Vtg-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/0kQAAOxypthRsKLk/$T2eC16J,!y8E9s2figVTBRsKLkOZzQ~~60_57.JPG

MMM mmmmm...those are scratching me right where I itch!! I know you need to get rid of a pair :P

looks like you will be itching for a while then Daniel !!! :P:lol:

Mainemilitaria

The case does have the AAF emblem on it above the snap.... These seem pretty much the same as the two pair of Aviator Sun Glasses I have that came in vet. lots.....neither of mine have QM tags, one has the AAF emblem just like the ebay glasses....(and the glasses themselfs seem the same..) the other case is plain....

Quite a few watchers now...bet they'll get "hot" at the closing bell.

John G.

Mainemilitaria

doinworkinvans

IF anyone got these from the forum I will pay you double! My Ebay mobile decided not to work with 5 mins left on the auction :blink:

SergeantMajorGray

IF anyone got these from the forum I will pay you double! My Ebay mobile decided not to work with 5 mins left on the auction :blink:

I forgot I had a snipe bid set on these I wanted them too but I lost my bid was $16.76