14 year olds war room

WWII_GI

Lastly here's my new Garand, September 1942 receiver and matching barrel. Mix match of dates but all WWII SA parts, the stock is post war so I'll eventually replace that but I really like it!

-Steven

post-104606-0-83355700-1463534751.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome collection! Looks better every time you post a new update. Keep it up man!

Amazing collection and a great Garand. Keep the pictures coming.

Thank you both! I always enjoy posting updates and seeing the changes my collection goes through as I look back through this topic.

-Steven

Amazing collection! You really do have quite a museum there! I like the wooden cases with just one or two items on each shelf. Very elegantly done. But I think you are going to need a bigger room. Where do you plan on putting your Sherman?

Mikie

Amazing collection! You really do have quite a museum there! I like the wooden cases with just one or two items on each shelf. Very elegantly done. But I think you are going to need a bigger room. Where do you plan on putting your Sherman?

Mikie

Thank you very much, I find myself constantly rearranging everything to get it how I like it. It's filling up quick! I can't fit much else in here! Haha I'd definitely need a bigger space for that! Maybe one day...

-Steven

• 5 years later...