Show your AAF Uniforms!

doinworkinvans

heres LB'S offering !!! none !! i actually dont have uniforms that have any insignia on them !!! they are all blank !! i have a B13 that has never had any insignia on it as well as an English made ETO jacket !!

so if anyone wants to give any of those lovely uniforms that have been posted a new home !!!!

LB

doinworkinvans

Sabre you got me drooling here man!! Youre killing me! I have never, ever seen a real life WW2 dress blue. What is the story behind that one??

Also that 10th bullion is superb - I love seeing the other air forces being represented.

And can anyone identify to me to that top left ribbon on the last CBI uniform that RICARDO posted?!

The blues is named. The owner was a native San Franciscan. One of the forum guys researched him for me. I have a print out somewhere but not to hand at the moment.

HolyHappiness

Quero visitar o Ricardo! Tem coisas boas ai! It must be hard to live in Brazil and collect, I bet it's a much more expensive hobby over there! When I lived in Rio, I tried real hard to find ww2 stuff but to no avail, not even Brazilian related!

doinworkinvans

I will show one that is not anywhere close to what has been going on here. Nothing special about it at all except I couldnt pass up the absolutely beautiful bullion 8th SSI.

2013-08-30 16.11.16.jpg