101st Airborne 337th Parachute Field Artillery Btn Swivel Bale

jkash23686

I've had this one for a little while but since it was a swivel bail I wanted to make sure I was comfortable with it before posting it. Its a front seam swivel bail with the 377th PFAB marking, and also looks like it has a darker OD green over paint. The liner is a WWII westinghouse and it has some markings which match with the lid which makes me believe its a matching set even though there are no markings on the liner.

-j

You sure turn up some amazing stuff. Any back story to this one?

This one I have no back story on and no markings to help me trace it back.

Mike, have you ever met a post-WWII A/B helmet that you didn't like? ^_^ Anyhow, Jamie, this is another great find on your part. Between you and Mike, a good share of A/B lids are being properly preserved.

That is one cool helmet, might be one of my top favorites of your collection!......mike

Mike, have you ever met a post-WWII A/B helmet that you didn't like? ^_^ Anyhow, Jamie, this is another great find on your part. Between you and Mike, a good share of A/B lids are being properly preserved.

I'm sort of in Mikes shoes, I never really met a WWII / 50's AB lid I didn't like too. I guess I have a "type". :)

Wow Jamie,

Great Stuff Your on a Roll that is One Fantastic Looking 377th PFAB Helmet you got there Well Done I like it ;)

Its a Great looking Helmet you have got there with its Darker OD Green one of the nicer ones the liner could well

be Original to the Helmet as I have a Inland Named to a G.CO 506th Vet and its Not Marked at the sides either.

Tomás.