AAC & AAF Flight Helmets and Headgear

mr_lits

I wanted to share my collection of AAC & AAF headgear and helmets in hopes that others will do the same. Always like seeing all the variants, if you have anything to contribute I would love to see 'em.

I finally got around to ordering a few more heads so I can display more gear at once and keep the forms on my leather helmets. They all seemed to work pretty well but for one of the size small helmets I ended up having to custom crush one of the heads into shape for the helmet to fit.

So here they are....

B5 Flight Helmet, AN6530 Goggles, A10a O2 mask (straps rotted away years ago, still looking for a replacement set), ANB-H-1

Headset.

post-112555-0-25603700-1375162563.jpg

And this little number, AN-H-15 Helmet with ANB-H-1audio and boom mic, with M1944 Goggles. Thats all for tonight. Rob.

post-112555-0-75062200-1375163468.jpg

Great looking collection! I've always liked aviation helmets and wish I had more in my collection. Thanks for showing these.

doinworkinvans

Man those are sweet - I want a B6 flight helmet so bad. Good looking display there cant wait to see the rest!

littlebuddy

Rob great collection buddy !!! just one thing ??? there doesnt seem to be any B7 goggles in your display ??? :P that was harsh of me wasnt it !!! sorry buddy !!

littlebuddy

lol Well when you find me a nice red group QAC or similar i think there may be "hands acroos the ocean" ;)

LB

littlebuddy

ughhh.. twist the knife Carl!!! And I'll take the pouch of Drum too....

Not a problem on the drum Rob !! dont know about those B7's though :lol:

littlebuddy

also upon looking at your great collection Rob i noticed one of these missing ?? ;)

post-106122-0-82479200-1375302881.jpg

• 5 months later...