Finally in my new house!

doinworkinvans

doinworkinvans

They have since been sold when I wanted to focus on more CBI stuff - should have kept them as they were my only examples! Either way they are attributed - see that group of pics behind them in sleeves? They came with it and they all have writing on that back that puts them with the 751st BS but I could never narrow it down. I am sure if I had more time I could have searched. They all said something like "Jack& I" or "Curt & I" so I never knew who the " I " was refereing to if that makes sense....

Daniel B)

Hookemhorns88

When we built the house that we presently live in I specifically had a room built to display my collection. When we were discussing the budget and what to keep and what was expendable my wife never asked me to do away with the bonus room. My collection (see my thread in this forum topic) is now outgrowing my room and my wife has even mentioned expanding my room further into the attic or even building a stand-alone structure in the back yard. Of course doing either one right now is prohibitive due to having two kids in college!

Nonetheless, congrats on having your own space! Hopefully one day you will run out of space too!! Nice collection.

doinworkinvans

Thanks so much guys for all the kind words and comments!!! I hope all keeps going and hope to make some more progress very soon! It's all about having fun and being happy!

doinworkinvans

A Px patch?? I didn't know thats what they were. They only one I have ever seen worn was in a war-time picture of a jousting match, one of the guys had one on his jousting outfit... on base I would assume...

doinworkinvans

Needed some pictures on the wall so I got these cheap frames at walmart and printed a bunch 4x6s to make me a nice border across the top of the room. Also some of my favourites I printed 10x8s just don't have frames for them yet...here are a few shots of the ones I was able to get framed.

Great collection and display of everything. I like the pictures that you have going up, I think they will really add to the museum type feel.

It's funny, my wife and I are putting our house up for sale actually Tuesday. Outgrew what we have now w 2 kids.....I had half of a partially finished basement that I could display stuff so I was pretty lucky. We are starting to look at new homes if we sell ours, and all I can think about when we look is "Where will my collection go?" ;-)

It's nice you have a whole room, when our spouses or significant others accept our hobby, it makes it easier and more enjoyable.....except when you get those weeks where a package arrives for you every day! Make sure you thank her again haha!

It is a good thing isnt it?!?! Nothing better than a good woman by your side who is very understanding!

Yes sir! Great collection, thanks for sharing it.